- All abstracts must be submitted to the congress website only.
- Deadline for abstract submission is September 1, 2018.
- Abstracts submitted after the system closure will not be accepted.
- Please prepare the abstract in the format of Word document.
- The number of words in the text must not exceed 250; the whole abstract must be within one A4 page.
- The abstract should consist of Introduction, Objective, Materials and Methods, Results, and Discussion and Conclusion.
- Figures and tables are not be allowed in the abstract.
- Before submitting your abstract, please check the spelling and proofread carefully.
- Submit abstract via our online system below. Please follow the step(s) and then upload your abstract file.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to submitter by September 10, 2018. If you have not received the notifying email by that date, please contact the secretariat office.
- Presenter is required to pay the registration fee payment to have the abstract published in the Congress Abstract Book/e-book.